"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold."

Always about me.
Hi.My name is yvonne, sometimes when i'm bored, i draw people in my head.
I listen to music a lot but the best times are usually when i'm on the bus.
I don't think many people know about me because I keep a low profile.
On days when i'm upset, i paint my toe nails and green is my favourite color.
Sometimes I wish I were somebody else, maybe superman perhaps, my red cape in the wind, ever so free.
My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions.
I write when I write, what I write. Your critism is not welcomed.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TOP
keeping at all to myself.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
time: 2:54 pm
date: Wednesday 20 January 2010
Hey.
I'm all alone at home now.
My dad went to the hospital again. =(
Something about his finger.
Sometimes,i cry in the middle of the night,quietly.
Not letting the others know.
I just get the feeling that my dad might just leave me like this.
Which i really don't want.
I want him to stay with me till forever.
I really hate it when he scolds me and tells me that he might just leave me.
I REALLY DO.

Hey dad,although i don't say this much,but i really love you.
Even though you smile everyday,i now that you are really worried about us.
Worried that if someday you leave,mom will have to take up the job of feeding us.
I know you are sad.About a lot of things.
But please,stay with us like till you're 100.
I love you daddy.



mood: crying,sad