"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold."

Always about me.
Hi.My name is yvonne, sometimes when i'm bored, i draw people in my head.
I listen to music a lot but the best times are usually when i'm on the bus.
I don't think many people know about me because I keep a low profile.
On days when i'm upset, i paint my toe nails and green is my favourite color.
Sometimes I wish I were somebody else, maybe superman perhaps, my red cape in the wind, ever so free.
My blog is a collection of my perspectives, thoughts and emotions.
I write when I write, what I write. Your critism is not welcomed.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

TOP
Poisonousss.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
time: 1:58 am
date: Wednesday 24 February 2010
I want a poison ring.
Can anyone buy it for me?

Labels: